Learn about No Cost training with New Horizons Minnesota
Whether you’re looking to change careers or advance in your current one, there’s a voice in your head telling you there’s something bigger and smarter you could do with your career if you had the right training. You've got the raw skills, you've got the determination, now let us help get you the training and certifications needed to take the next step.
New Horizons works in tandem with the local workforce development system to provide NO COST IT Training to qualified Minnesota residents. If you have been laid off, are unemployed, underemployed, or receive public assistance, you may qualify. New Horizons offers an expanding list of credentialed trainings designed to improve your marketability.
There is no obligation after you have completed a New Horizons Career Consultation and at no point will you be asked for money; we will provide you the tools necessary to pursue your IT credential needs. Our goal is to provide top notch IT Training and Job Placement Assistance for a more unified Minnesota workforce.
Schedule a Free Career Consultation with Our Education Advisors to:
- Tour a State of the Art New Horizons Training Center
- Review Professional and Personal Experience You Already Have
- Learn About Growing Job Fields and In Demand Career Paths
- Learn More About our Certification Programs and Courses
- Overview of grants available for qualified individuals to receive NO COST Training (WIOA, TAA, GI Bill.)
- Where and how to apply for both IT Training with New Horizons and WIOA, TAA, or GI funds.